Beeswax Egg Candles – Free with any purchase over $75.00 (before shipping.) Note the colour will be a surprise!
Each candle is handmade at our “off-the-grid” wilderness facility located in the Northwest Territories boreal forest. Our facility is run using solar energy. Our beeswax is sourced from a small family run apiary in northern Alberta. These egg candles are dyed with natural pigments from organic olive leaf, organic beetroot, organic turmeric and mica. Pure beeswax!
For optimal performance it is recommended that Beeswax candles:
- Be burnt for a minimum of one hour per use
- Clean candle surface of accumulated dust or debris before lighting
- Trim candlewicks to one quarter inch each time before burning
- Straighten the wick after it has been extinguished
- burn on a fireproof surface and never leave a candle unattended
- Burn away from children and pets
- Beeswax Candles burn longer than paraffin or soy candles
- As beeswax candles burn they pull toxins and pollutants including dust and mold as they ionize the air around them
- The ambience provided by beeswax candles promotes relaxation and calming moods
- beeswax candles do not contain harmful chemicals and burn cleanly compared to other types of candles such as paraffin.
There are no reviews yet.