Our Pillar Beeswax Candles:
Our candles are handmade in small batches at our “off-the-grid” wilderness facility located deep in the Northwest Territories boreal forest. Our facility is run using solar energy. Our beeswax is sourced from a small family run apiary in northern Alberta. For a longer burn time, we suggest the glass candles, such as our Fireweed + Mint Beeswax Candle.
For optimal performance it is recommended that Beeswax candles:
- Be burnt for a minimum of one hour per use
- Clean candle surface of accumulated dust or debris before lighting
- Trim candlewicks to one quarter inch each time before burning
- Straighten the wick after it has been extinguished
- burn on a fireproof surface and never leave a candle unattended
- Burn away from children and pets
- Beeswax Candles burn longer than paraffin or soy candles
- As beeswax candles burn they pull toxins and pollutants including dust and mold as they ionize the air around them
- The ambience provided by beeswax candles promotes relaxation and calming moods
- beeswax candles do not contain harmful chemicals and burn cleanly compared to other types of candles such as paraffin.
There are no reviews yet.