Our Beeswax Candles:
Our candles are handmade in small batches at our “off-the-grid” wilderness facility located deep in the Northwest Territories boreal forest. Our facility is run using solar energy. Our beeswax is sourced from a small family run apiary in northern Alberta. This beeswax candle is part of our eco-friendly line of wildlife and tree designs. For a longer burn time, we would suggest the glass candles, such as our Beeswax Candle Black Spruce & Labrador Tea
For optimal performance it is recommended that Beeswax candles:
- Be burnt for a minimum of one hour per use
- Clean candle surface of accumulated dust or debris before lighting
- Trim candlewicks to one quarter inch each time before burning
- Straighten the wick after it has been extinguished
- burn on a fireproof surface and never leave a candle unattended
- Burn away from children and pets
- Beeswax Candles burn longer than paraffin or soy candles
- As beeswax candles burn they pull toxins and pollutants including dust and mold as they ionize the air around them
- The ambience provided by beeswax candles promotes relaxation and calming moods
- beeswax candles do not contain harmful chemicals and burn cleanly compared to other types of candles such as paraffin.
Roanne Proctor –
This is an adorable little candle. I gave it as a thank you gift after a winter visit with friends. The kids loved it and the adults appreciated that it was a healthy candle to burn. It burnt well.